Best / Top IIT-JEE Coaching in Prayagraj
Practice makes perfect
We know about the Importance of Competitive Exams. We also know the only way you truly understand a subject is by practising it in a real environment. This is why we’ve set Examination environments in our regular tests.
- Selected Students in IIT ➡18+
- Scored 100 out of 100 in Math’s ➡120+
- Toppers in Board Exams ➡400+
Our Facilities :
- Efficient teaching approach
- Well qualified faculty
- Excellent track record of results in competitive exams
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Doubt clearing session
- Tests and assignments
- Regular parent teaching meetings
- Daily attendance monitoring
- Monthly performance report
- Scholarships and Awards
- Motivational sessions
- Air-conditioned Classrooms
FREQUENCY OF CLASSES
6 days a week.
Batch Starts on The third week of March / Second week of April / May 2019 – 15th February 2021.
- Direct admission on the basis of Marks / Grades obtained in the School / Board Exam or through Gurukul Talent Hunt Exam (GTHE).
- COURSE DESCRIPTION
- Year-1: Class XI (Session-1): It shall continue till 15th February 2020 to complete the syllabus of Class XI and then the students will be free for their Class XI final exam.
- They shall then rejoin in the last week of March / first week of April 2020 to continue the syllabus of Class XII.
- Year-2: Class XII (Session-2): Class XII syllabus will be completed by October 2020 Class XI revision will be done from November 2020 to 15th February 2021.
- Certain top ranking students will be given some extra Tests in December 2020. Selection of such students shall be at the sole discretion of the management.
- Students will be thoroughly prepared for the School/Board Exam as well as Engineering Entrance Exams.